Sunday 12 January 2014

The first thread

And so I take the first step towards actually doing something with the mini-mountain of ideas taking up room in my head.

The first challenge: get this blog up and running!

This is the follow on from my previous blog about raising a child, getting out of debt and moving house. Read it here

September 2012 was when I stopped - mainly because we were out of debt (well, mostly!) and we'd moved. But the raising the child part - ah! That is a wonderful work in progress!

We've been busy "settling" in into our new home - it's been...
interesting.

I am trying to work out if I want to tell all about the various mental illnesses that plague our house. In short, the mental illnesses played a significant role in making our lives interesting. I'll get back to you on that.

The worst thing in 2013 involved a number of meltdowns. But you know what? They led to lovely things and even lovelier things.

Some of the best things that came out was counselling, Marianne Cantrell and the 6-Week Club. But more about those in later posts.

Second challenge: test an idea. So here's me testing.

Lately, I've found that I love organising parties and they've been successful ones too. Let's see where this takes me! 

Need to organise a party but would rather someone else do it? Then message me with your email address and let's talk! 

Double A: the gauntlet is thrown!

No comments:

Post a Comment