Wednesday 15 July 2015

"You do it to yourself, you do...just you and no one else."

I don't know how people manage, this living business.

Don't worry, I am not feeling suicidal. Just a little whelmed.

There is so much to do, just to get on. And that's just the day to day stuff. 

I used to be so organised and prided myself on that fact. But these days, I feel like there is too much to do and I get immobilised by the idea. 

But do I do the sensible thing and cut down on what needs to be done? Of course not. I go ahead and quit my job. Why? Because if you find yourself snapping at everyone and on the verge of tears most days, this is not where you should be. 

Yet, I feel lighter, buoyed by the notion that there is an end in sight. I am filled with ideas that I want to try out. 

A friend called me a one woman creative hurricane the other day - yes, I like that. I just need to take action and do some of these wonderful things I've dreamed up!

No comments:

Post a Comment